Do you have a great startup idea? Get a chance to pitch your idea at the Entrepreneurship Day Delft. If selected, you will receive professional feedback from our jury, and the winner will be awarded €1000.
Are you in the early phase of starting up your business, or do you just have a great idea: Participate!
As part of our selection procedure, please explain in up to a max of 250 words the general outline of your idea and why it will be a success.
In short, why should I participate:
- Practice your pitching skills in front of a big audience! There will also be a pitchtraining in the week before the event.
- Introduce the world to your idea or create more awareness for your startup
- Win 1000 euros to bring your idea to life!
Are you in? Send a mail to email@example.com before January 26th.
The rules are simple:
- You are a student or a beginning start-up.
- The maximum age to participate is 28.
- Anyone with an innovative idea can join the competition!
What is Entrepreneurship Day Delft?
On the 28th of February 2018 YES!Delft Students will organize our biggest event in Delft: the Entrepreneurship Day Delft. A number of successful entrepreneurs will take the stage of the auditorium of the TU Delft to inspire a group of 1000 students with their stories about entrepreneurship, success, and failure.
What is the mission of YES!Delft Students?
YES!Delft Students aims to increase innovative entrepreneurship among students. We do this by organizing a symposium for students who want to transform their innovative idea into a successful start-up.
Who organizes the Entrepreneurship Day Delft?
YES!Delft Students is an independent non-profit organization that works in close cooperation with YES!Delft. The organization is led by a committee consisting of six students from the Delft University of Technology.
How can I contact you?
If you have any questions left, don’t hesitate to send us a mail.