The 8th edition of the Entrepreneurship Day Delft will reach its climax at the 28th of February in Auditorium of Delft University of Technology! Tickets are free, but there’s limited supply since a lot of seats are reserved. So be quick to claim your spot on the guest list.
- February 28th, '18
- Entrepreneurship Day Delft
- Speakers will be announced soon!
- And a Pitch Battle, where 5 contestants pitch for €1500!
Who will be the speakers this year?
To be announced
Aula Congress Centre, Delft University of TechnologyMekelweg 5, 2628 CC, Delft
When you enter the conference hall, you will be welcomed by our team. You can leave your coat at the wardrobe at the reception, to pick it up after the lecture.
The symposium will start at 16.00 on the first floor of the Aula of the TU Delft. There are stairs and elevators. The lecture begins directly after the symposium at 16:45 o’clock, in the auditorium on the second floor.
Afterwards, there will be drinks in the same area as where the symposium was before, at the first floor of the building. Here, you can ask questions and talk to a number of companies and enjoy live music!
- At the back (through Van Der Waalsweg)
- On the side (the Christiaan Huygensweg)
- Public Transport:
- When you arrive on Delft Central Station, you can take the bus to the Aula. The busses leave from the back side of the station. There are signs on the platforms.
- Line 40 to Rotterdam Centraal
- Line 69 to Technopolis
- Line 121 to Zoetermeer
- Line 174 to Rotterdam Noord
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Entrepreneurship Day, YES!Delft Students or YES!Delft.
Molengraaffsingel 12-14, 2629 JD, Delft
+31 (0)15 278 1291