The 8th edition of the Entrepreneurship Day Delft will reach its climax at the 28th of February in Auditorium of Delft University of Technology! Tickets are free, but there’s limited supply since a lot of seats are reserved. So be quick to claim your spot on the guest list.
- Entrepreneurship Day Delft
- During the symposium you will be able to listen to inspiring stories of entrepreneurs from all stages of entrepreneurship: a new start-up, a scale-up and a succesful company. Various founders will tell you about the good, the bad and the ugly of entrepreneurship. Want to know more? Click on the title!
- And there will be a Pitch Battle, where 3 contestants pitch for €1000!
Who will be the speakers this year?
Aula Congress Centre, Delft University of TechnologyMekelweg 5, 2628 CC, Delft
When you enter the conference hall, you will be welcomed by our team. You can leave your coat at the wardrobe at the reception, to pick it up after the lecture.
The event will start at 17.00 on the first floor of the Aula of the TU Delft. There are stairs and elevators. The symposium begins directly after the startup playground at 18:00 o’clock, in the auditorium on the second floor.
Afterwards, there will be drinks in the same area as where the startup playground was before, at the first floor of the building. Here, in the Conversation Corner you can ask questions and talk to a number of startups and speakers. There will also be a DJ during the drinks.
- Parking spots:
- East (through Van Der Waalsweg)
- North (the Christiaan Huygensweg)
- Public Transport:
- When you arrive at Delft Central Station, you can take the bus to the Aula. The buses leave from the back side of the station. There are signs on the platforms.
- Line 40 in direction of Rotterdam Centraal
- Line 69 in direction of Technopolis
- Line 121 in direction of Zoetermeer
- Line 174 in direction of Rotterdam Noord
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Entrepreneurship Day, YES!Delft Students or YES!Delft.
Molengraaffsingel 12-14, 2629 JD, Delft
+31 (0)15 278 1291
Interact with us on social media
Dat quasiperiodieke structuren leuk zijn om naar de kijken heb ik vandaag geleerd van Dr. Jos Thijssen tijdens de o… https://t.co/rMvCLqUEGL