The 10th edition of the Entrepreneurship Day Delft will reach its climax at the 25th of February in Auditorium of Delft University of Technology! Tickets are free, but there’s limited supply since a lot of seats are reserved. So be quick to claim your spot on the guest list.
- Entrepreneurship Day Delft
- During the symposium you will be able to listen to inspiring stories of entrepreneurs from all stages of entrepreneurship: a new start-up, a scale-up and a succesful company. Various founders will tell you about the good, the bad and the ugly of entrepreneurship. Want to know more? Click on the title!
These were last year’s speakers! We will announce this year’s speakers soon!
Aula Congress Centre, Delft University of TechnologyMekelweg 5, 2628 CC, Delft
When you enter the conference hall, you will be welcomed by our team. You can leave your coat at the wardrobe at the reception, to pick it up after the lecture.
Afterwards, there will be drinks in the same area as where the startup playground was before, at the first floor of the building. Here, in the Conversation Corner you can ask questions and talk to a number of startups and speakers. There will also be a DJ during the drinks.
- Parking spots:
- East (through Van Der Waalsweg)
- North (the Christiaan Huygensweg)
- Public Transport:
- When you arrive at Delft Central Station, you can take the bus to the Aula. The buses leave from the back side of the station, there are four bus lines that will take you directly to the Aula:
- Line 40 in direction of Rotterdam Centraal
- Line 55 in direction of Zoetermeer Centrum West
- Line 69 in direction of Technopolis
- Line 174 in direction of Rotterdam Noord
Interact with us on social media
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the Entrepreneurship Day, YES!Delft Students or YES!Delft.
Molengraaffsingel 12-14, 2629 JD, Delft
+31 (0)15 278 1291